We’re a bunch of badass Scala developers who create scalable, secure engines that power collaboration. Goal: Build confidence we’re the right enterprise-ready partner.
- Visual Frameworks: These are frameworks based on visual images.
- Example: Single Speed Boat – this is a framework that can be used with a single team or multiple teams.
- Resource Allocation Frameworks – Buy a Feature, Fund a Project, Zero-Based Budgeting
- Compound Frameworks – examples might include having multiple versions of the planning wall.
- Frameworks for Single Team
- Frameworks for Multiple Teams
- Multiple teams on a single framework
the structure of the platform
Forums, Frameworks, Projects
Running forums, inviting people, controling participation (talk about how you can get access to various things??)
need to talk about single frameworks and lots of teams
What does this mean