Front End Dev Lead
Looking for a place to grow your skills from awesome to stellar? Or stellar to awesome?
Conteneo is looking for a Front End Developer. And we’re not looking for any developer. We’re looking for someone who has just graduated and doesn’t want to get sucked into the dank coding basement of a large corporate behemoth, or a person who is tired of watching their company spiral downward because they haven’t had a hit in years, or a person who wants to walk into work every day and know that their code really matters.
This isn’t any opportunity. This is the chance of a lifetime. You’ll get a chance to work with a world-renowned team of experts. You’ll leverage cutting edge web technology (Scala/Lift) and mobile devices (iOS/Android) to create new kinds of interaction models. You’ll join a team who believes that hard work is a gift, who is willing to listen to your recommendations and jointly explore alternative solutions to complex problems, who celebrates our successes and cleans up our mistakes. We’re content, but never satisfied, because we’re not talking about changing the world, we’re changing it.
It would be awesome if you know games, gaming and game design. And while we love playing all sorts of games, it is all the better if you believe that games can be more than just blowing Zombies up and finding ways to psychologically coerce people into buying tractors for their friends.
Don’t bother applying if any of these apply to you:
- Your portfolio isn’t more awesome than our current engines.
- You can’t write better WordPress HTML than Luke, who created this page and is really frustrated that he can’t make it look more awesome (because at times, you might have to help our WordPress site).
- You don’t know Wolverine, Cyclops, and Storm.
Our ideal candidate looks a little something like this:
- Given a visual design, you can generate html5 and css3 to create a pixel perfect implementation.
- AngularJS – 1-2 years experience developing self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and component
- Able to interface with backend developers to architect simple solutions to complex problems.
- A solid understand of client-server API design.
- A conceptual understanding of object models.
- Up to date with modern front end workflows like SASS, Bower, Grunt, etc.
- Knows how to git around and git along with a code repository (hint: we use git)
- Know your way around Adobe’s awesome products
- Can enhance existing visual and interaction designs given a set of use cases.
- Added bonus if you can produce visual and interaction designs from whole cloth
- Able to function within a team with fluid roles and evolving backlog.
- Adhere to best practices by using and creating development patterns.
- Able to deliver whole and complete product within the bounds of sprint.
Ooops, now we are getting carried away, but we do have more than 1000 Trained Collaboration Architects and nearly 10 have earned a Black Belt!
Ready to apply?
Click here to apply and learn more about this awesome opportunity!
What’s in it for you…
We Got Your Back
While we may be diverse, with strong opinions, we’re one team, united in our belief that collaborating teams are the world’s best hope to solve the problem’s we’re facing.
You will get to create collaboration engines used and loved by real people solving real problems in real organizations. And your work will directly impact even more people through our non-profit sister organization, Every Voice Engaged Foundation.
Because we want you happily focused on creating awesome software, we provide a terrific work environment with a competitive salary, stock options and even coffee, when somebody makes it.