Product Marketing Intern
Conteneo is looking for a Product Marketing Intern. This role offers you the chance to learn to work in product marketing on collaborative, decision making solutions that are changing the way companies gather insights and prioritize. We’re an experienced Agile team constantly testing new ideas and improving our marketing capabilities.
This isn’t any opportunity. This is the chance of a lifetime! You will work with our CEO, VP of Sales and Marketing as well as engineering and technical staff. A successful candidate will be a great communicator who enjoys learning about new technologies. He or she will also need to be flexible, persistent, curious, and organized.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
• Work with engineering and technical staff to understand and clearly communicate product and solution architecture and deployment diagrams
• Create engaging customer-facing product content that can be used in our content marketing efforts supported by Hubspot CRM (product demonstrations, videos, white papers, blogs, webinars, etc.)
• Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop PowerPoint presentations, product collateral, and other content needed to support sales efforts and marketing events
• Help create a content strategy that help buyers discover and learn about Weave and other Conteneo solutions.
What’s in it for you?
We’ve Got Your Back
While we may be diverse, with strong opinions, we’re one team, united in our belief that collaborating teams are the world’s best hope to solve the problems we’re facing.
You will get to create collaboration engines used and loved by real people solving real problems in real organizations. And your work will directly impact even more people through our nonprofit sister organization, Every Voice Engaged Foundation.
Ready for an amazing summer challenge?
Submit your resume and please make it fun and easy for us to read – include a cover letter that shows us that you can write and that you will be fun to work with. Highlight what you can bring to our team AND what skills you hope to learn – afterall, this is an internship that should be designed to help your education journey.
Don’t bother applying if any of these apply to you:
- Your first, second, or third question is: “Do we get free lunches?”
- You aren’t that keen on people and hope you can work from home.
- You can’t write better WordPress HTML than Laura, who created this page and is really frustrated that she can’t make it look more awesome (because at times, you might have to help our WordPress site)
- You’re a science fiction hater and don’t appreciate the uber-coolness of Post-it Notes
Are you Ready?
Take a minute to tell us why you think you just finished reading about your next role and send us your resume and cover letter.